Intravenous vitamin supplementation
During the course intravenous infusion elements, intravenous supplementation techniques, indications and contraindications for these types of treatments are presented.
ALL PROCEDURES ARE PERFORMED UNDER THE CERTIFIED TRAINING SPECIALIST'S SUPERVISION
6 hours - PLN 2200
1. THEORETICAL PART
- INTRAVENOUS INFUSIONS – general information, treatment efficacy
- BioPeelings in aesthetic treatments
- Using intravenous infusions in aesthetic and regenerative medicine to address aesthetic problems.
- Necessary equipment for a clinic, personnel, safety regulations, legal aspects
- First aid in life-threatening situations
- Indications for a procedure / treatment
- Contraindications for a procedure / treatment
- Types of products – analysis
- Rules for verifying a client’s vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- How to combine products
- Preparation of product mixes for specific problems
- Selection of a right cocktail
- Ready mixes
- Treatment protocols
2. PRACTICAL PART
- Client’s case history taking to select the right drip
- How to select the right intravenous supplementation for your client’s needs
- Participants prepare drips and administer intravenous infusions under the training specialist’s supervision.
- We also teach and train how to properly and safely put a peripheral venous catheter (PVC)
- Additional benefits from our training courses
Additional benefits from our training courses
In 80% our courses are devoted to the practical aspects. We work on a big number of models.
Need to purchase a training course with Medirates?
Use our calculator to calculate the rates.
Do you want to book a training course?
Use our contact form