Needle mesotherapy, injection lipolysis and application of a non cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
New! BioPeeling – a pre-aesthetic treatment to prepare skin for an invasive procedure. Presentation and discussion of used products included in the training price.
All participants receive a mini package to perform this procedure upon finishing the training course. The package includes: 2 ml of non cross-linked hyaluronic acid - seventy hyal 2000 worth PLN 250. All procedures are performed under the certified training specialist's supervision.
We organise models for the course. In 80% our training program is devoted to practical exercises.
8 hours - PLN 2900
1. THEORETICAL PART
- Mesotherapy definition
- Mesotherapy in aesthetic treatments
- Mesotherapy effects
- Adverse reactions
- Product application techniques: nappage, microbubbles, deposit
- Important information before and after procedure
- Combined techniques
- Products available in Poland – differences
- Active ingredients that will best work on a given part subject to treatment
- Preparing the work station
- Treatments (face, neck and cleavage revitalisation, discolouration, hair loss and alopecia, hand moisturising, local defatting, cellulite, stretch marks)
2. PRACTICAL PART
- Needle mesotherapy of:
- face – special focus on eye areas, upper and lower eyelid
- head skin
- Injection lipolysis
- so-called double chin
Additional benefits from our training courses
In 80% our courses are devoted to the practical aspects. We work on a big number of models.
Need to purchase a training course with Medirates?
Use our calculator to calculate the rates.
Do you want to book a training course?
Use our contact form