Autologous Tissue Refiller (ATR)
New! BioPeeling – a pre-aesthetic treatment to prepare skin for an invasive procedure. Presentation and discussion of used products included in the training price.
It is a product that help refill a client's tissue with an autologous material. All sets on which we work and train meet the requirements of the European Commission for Medical Devices of Class IIb (medium/high risk).
People who do not have basic skills working on cannula as well as those who did not complete the training on platelet-rich plasma and hyaluronic acid cannot participate.
We organise models for the course. 80% of our program is focused on practical exercises.
8 hours - PLN 3200
1. THEORETICAL PART
- ATR – Autologous tissue refiller
- Differences between “ATR” and PRP, iPRF
- Taking, technology, fractions
- Procedures how to combine with PRP
- Building an adequate consistency (for volumetric refilling or shallow wrinkle filling)
- Safety and appropriate centrifuge parameters
- Application technique – on a needle or cannula
- Client’s classification
- Procedure results
- Important information
- Information and consent for a treatment or procedure
2. PRACTICAL PART
All participants are performing a complete PRP taking procedure independently and then ATR procedure to proceed with the full surgical procedure under the certified training specialist's supervision.
Additional benefits from our training courses
In 80% our courses are devoted to the practical aspects. We work on a big number of models.
Need to purchase a training course with Medirates?
Use our calculator to calculate the rates.
Do you want to book a training course?
Use our contact form